Responsible for content:
TexTrace AG Schulstrasse 4
CH-5070 Frick Switzerland +41 62 865 51 30
© TexTrace AG, 2012. All rights reserved. TexTrace® is a registered trademark of TexTrace AG, Switzerland. Oeko-Tex® is a registered trademark of Forschungsinstitut Hohenstein, Germany and ÖTI-Institut, Austria.
Terms and Conditions
1. This web site has been designed to provide general information about TexTrace AG and its products and services. The information presented here is not intended to be understood as binding offers or to provide advice or instructions on the use of the products and services supplied by the Müller Group. Therefore, no guarantee is made herein, especially no guarantee relating to merchantability, short deliverability, fitness for certain purposes etc. of products and services from TexTrace AG. Any information contained or referenced in this web site is suitable only as an introduction to TexTrace AG and its products and services. For specific advice, requests, instructions etc. related to our products and services TexTrace AG has to be contacted directly.
2. We have made – and will continue to make – great efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information. However, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is accurate or complete. In addition, the user of this web site acknowledges that information in this web site may have been inserted incorrectly or changed by an unauthorized person. Therefore, TexTrace AG shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage. Furthermore, TexTrace AG shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents hereof. In particular, this applies to any references to products and services supplied by the Müller Group.
3. This web site also contains third-party information and links to other Internet sites. We take no responsibility whatsoever for such third-party information. Moreover, we have no knowledge of information contained in other Internet sites and take no responsibility whatsoever for such information.
4. All photographs and information available on this webpage are, as far as possible, copyrighted. The usage / copying / distribution of these photographs and information need prior written consent of TexTrace AG.
5. We reserve the right to alter the content of this web site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
6. TexTrace AG does not assume any liability for timely, trouble-free and uninterrupted access to its Internet pages. TexTrace AG declines any liability for persons, property damage or especially direct, indirect, immediate or subsequent pecuniary loss. TexTrace AG also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to and use of this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
7. These terms and conditions shall be construed, enforced and performed in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland. The place of jurisdiction is Frick.